“Scribble Strip”? We’re Not Sure About That One

scribbleSlang terms for tape are something of a hobby around here, and we’re always on the lookout for new ones.

The latest is “scribble strip” which is apparently a term used to describe the tape applied to a mixing console for labeling the inputs.

Use it at your own risk and expect to be laughed out of the venue by a real pro audio professional.